Refurbished Electro Surgical UnitProminent & Leading Wholesale Supplier from Ahmedabad, we offer refubished valleylab force fx.
Refubished Valleylab Force FX
Approx. Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Ø Description We are supplier of used/refurbished Valleylab Force FX System.
The Force FX is a Digital Electrosurgical Unit. The Force FXc is a High Power Digital Electrosurgical Unit. Both generators feature computer controlled Instant Response Technology designed to ensure a consistent clinical effect through all tissue types. You can use handset or footswitch controls to activate the generator. Receptacles are marked to ensure the correct connection of accessories. Indicators alert you when the generator is activated. The Force FX™ allows you to adjust the activation tone volume and reset the mode and power settings used previously. The Force FX™ can be used in conjunction with the Valleylab Force GSU System and the Valleylab Electroshield Monitor.Dimensions
- Height: 4.375"
- Width: 14"
- Length: 17"
Weight Input Power Requirements
Output Wave forms
- Operating Range: 170 – 264.
- VAC Max Current: 3.5 A in cut and 2 A in coag.
- Precise, standard and Macros: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure 390 kHz sinusoid. Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals, 50% duty cycle envelope.
Low Frequency Leakage
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz, 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz into 300Ohm.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz.
- Frequencies include 21 kHz < f < 35kHz.
- Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
High Frequency Leakage
- 50 – 60 Hz. Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10μA.
- Normal polarity, ground open < 50μA. Reverse polarity, ground open < 50μA.
- Sink current at high line, all points < 50μA.
- Bipolar:< 59.2 mArms
- Monopolar:< 150 mArms
- CEM™:< 150 mArms at < or equal 50 W.
- Agree with actual power into rated load to within ±15% or 5 watt, whichever is greater.