We are supplier of Used/Refurbished KARLStorz Image 1 HUB HD Camera System."New functionality in the Image 1 HD platform gives surgeons the unequalled capability to control device functions such as light sources directly from the HD camera head," says Jeffrey Yates, Group Marketing Manager, and Video Imaging. "With Image 1 HD, surgeons have all of the video tower functions and device controls placed in their hands, rather than waiting for assistance in starting, stopping or changing device settings." The higher resolution of Image 1 FULL HD provides optimum clarity, colour contrast and depth perception, giving laparoscopic surgeons superior visualization that enables them to better distinguish between anatomical planes. "This enhances landmark recognition and identification of suspect tissue," Yates adds.
Ø Features & Benefits:
· 1080p Full HD resolution for razor-sharp pictures without any latency
· Natural colour reproduction for excellent image rendition
· Small and compact camera head concept
· Programmable head buttons for image capture, white balance, etc.
· 3 chip Full-HD CCD technology built in
· Resolution:-1920*1080 pixels 16:9
· Progressive scan display:-50/60 full frame per second
· Colour system:-pal/ntsc
Signal to noise ratio
- FULL HD signal to DVI-D socket (2x) - SDI signal to BNC socket (only IMAGE 1 HUBTM HD with SDI module) (2x) - RGBS signal to D -Sub socket - S -Video to 4 -pin Mini -DIN socket (2x) - Composite signal to BNC socket
KARL STORZ-SCB to 6 -pin socket Mini -DIN socket (2x) - 3.5 mm stereo jack plug (ACC 1, ACC 2), - Serial port at RJ-11 - USB port (only IMAGE 1 HUBTM HD with ICM) (2x)
Keyboard 5-pin DIN socket
Reviewed by 14 Users
Most Relevant Reviews